Friday 6 July 2012

My English is very bad, i only study, and i got the blog in English for the first time, therefore please don't pay attention to mistakes, especially grammatical :)
My history is similar to the majority of stories about ED.
At growth of 175 cm i weighed 53 kg (117 lbs). Problem places - an internal surface of a hips.


If my knees are bent, all fat sticks out outside.
It looks disgusting.



 I began with a known diet of abc.
Held on 4 days, decided to create the scheme.
It were high-calorie hills.
The first day of 1000 kcal, the second - 500, the third - 200, the fourth - 900, etc.
Thus in 4 months i grew thin to 44 kg (97 lbs).
During this time i managed to get acquainted with bulimia and prozac.
Bulimia fortunately passed soon, i was frightened for a gullet and teeth.
But against prozac the roof started to go away slowly.
Problems with work, study, parents were added, it was the continuous stress, stress and stress.
As a result i got to psychiatric hospital where my dumped kg returned.
I didn't despair, after all my brains delivered into place.
The worst was then.
Still everything not became known for what reason i felt worse and worse.
The notions of compulsion about a suicide haunted, i didn't realize that i do, i speak and i think.


Laid down in other hospital.
I am an astenik, i always had the thin hands, sticking out clavicles and a narrow face.
But the manager of hospital solved that i have an anorexia, though that train passed long ago.
Me violently fed, stuffed with strong tablets and fed.
From hospital i returned with weight to 64 kg (141 lbs).
I never in life weighed so much!!
I could eat anything, even for the night, but the weight never exceeded 57 kg (126 lbs)!
In few months the weight decreased to 60 kg (132 lbs).

And here a year as i live with this weight.
More than a half of my clothes is small to me, i escape only with long skirts and sundresses.
The healthy nutrition doesn't help, even if i eat a little (1000-1300 kcal) - the weight is at a stop.
I decided to start to starve of Poul Bregg.
I already did it once that yielded excellent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment